Cardiff by the Sea

CARDIFF BY THE SEA IS A PERFECT PLACE TO CALL HOME

I was first introduced to Cardiff by the Sea in 1973 on a surfing safari when I was a kid. Now I LIVE HERE and sell homes in Cardiff, Encinitas, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe, and Del Mar. Here where the Encinitas weather is great 

Growing up just outside of Los Angeles a trip to San Diego County beaches was like a great adventure to a faraway land. I remember the flower fields that exploded with color in the bright San Diego sun.

Cardiff by the Sea located between Encinitas and Solana Beach in North San Diego County, about 100 miles south of Los Angeles and about 45 miles north of the Mexican Border. 

One of the great things about Cardiff is the Village feel you get when you walk around the shopping area known as Seaside Market where people meet, have coffee and visit with their neighbors. VG's Donuts is a 24-hour staple Don Clark with Dr. John Scott

It is also the home to Swamis State Beach

Swamis Surf Beach Sign Cardiff by the Sea

The Meditation Gardens of Self Realization Religious Center is also a Major Landmark in the area. People come from all over the world to visit this Meditation Garden. 

Self Realization Fellowship Swamis

Down the street to the south about a half a mile on Coast Hwy. is the Cardiff State Beach Campground, San Elijo State Campground, where folks camp and enjoy the oceanfront campground. The smell of campfires is often in the air and reminds me of vacationing as a kid and as an adult. So, as you can tell I am in love with this area I call home.

p> 

I have traveled all over the world, and I find myself wanting to stay right here in Cardiff by the Sea. Call me today and let me welcome you to my community or if you live here now and want to talk to an experienced Realtor in the area Call me Don Clark Real Estate at 858 997-3859.

Search Cardiff by the Sea Homes for Sale

This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited.

This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by San Diego MLS. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2018 San Diego MLS.

Today's Market Trends for Cardiff by the Sea *

October

September

-0.02%

-0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes